With campuses on three continents, Chicago Booth offers an unrivalled international edge. Students in the program will spend one-third of their classroom time with students from all three campuses.
During five weeks of study at the Chicago, London, and Singapore campuses, students from all three campuses meet, take classes, work in study groups, and experience local culture together.
These sessions are designed to:
- Increase your firsthand knowledge of business in other areas of the world through interactions with students from more than 50 different countries
- Immerse you in different cultures and customs
- Expand your network of resources for business solutions, job search contacts, potential deals, and much more
At the start of the program, you’ll be in Chicago for Kick-Off Week. During that first summer of the program, you’ll again meet up with your international colleagues to spend one week in London and another week in Singapore. During the summer of the second year, you’ll once again meet with all students from all three campuses in Harper Center at Booth’s Hyde Park campus in Chicago for two weeks of elective courses.
Here is a sample of a schedule for the international session held in London. Students may plan their own activities outside the classroom, in addition to some scheduled program activities.
- Welcome Reception - This is the official kick-off for the summer quarter. You’ll have a chance to reconnect with your classmates from around the world, in an opening British-themed reception.
- Leadership activities
- London Activity Night - A great night out starting with an exclusive flight on the London Eye to get a unique view of the city’s landscape, followed by dinner, organized by the London welcome student committee
- Last day of lectures
- Closing Dinner - Join your classmates at a stylish local restaurant followed by a night on the town.
- Check out of hotel and say goodbye to your classmates, until you see them a few weeks later in Singapore.