Booth culture will prepare you to take your career to a new level. You'll experience an academic program that features:
- A unique culture - At Chicago Booth, there's an emphasis on analyzing problems, generating key insights, and implementing creative solutions. We stress the importance of asking questions and examining ideas. We strive to find ways to make things better and be prepared for all possibilities - because there are no clear-cut answers. You'll gain a powerful framework for making decisions throughout your career, in any business situation, in any industry.
- A curriculum you can use now - Chicago Booth professors bring their real-world experience as consultants, expert witnesses, board members, or even investment fund managers into the classroom. You'll learn how to assess risk, approach clients, think more strategically, and make better decisions producing a range of outcomes. You'll get the tools you need today and in the future. And for those who wish to take a deeper dive, you can follow a focused areas of elective study in capital markets, corporate finance, entrepreneurship, marketing, strategy, or leadership and management.
- Collaboration - Business is all about individuals with their own talents and abilities uniting to solve a problem and to make things better. You’ll find the same approach in our classrooms, and in our study groups you'll collaborate with faculty who share insights, encourage debate, and ask you to question your assumptions. You'll meet colleagues from three campuses, numerous industries, and many job functions who create a broader perspective and who are all driven to maximize the learning experience.
- Community that transcends continents, cultures, and customs - With students from more than 50 countries and classes in three international locations, there truly are no boundaries. You’ll meet a person who knows a materials supplier in Bolivia, someone who’s worked in Mongolia or Siberia, and someone who will show you around Turin on your next business trip.
- Classroom discussion - Lectures are only part of the process of learning. At Chicago Booth, you’ll be pushed to ask questions - lots of them - by faculty and by your classmates. “Why do you think that is so?” “How does that affect the budget?” “What makes that a good decision?” “What are your alternatives?” Fearless and freewheeling debate will give you the confidence to excel in any situation, anywhere, with anyone.