close window Close Window

Chat with Evening MBA and Weekend MBA Admissions staff about the Chicago Booth Admissions process, tips for application and other admissions-related questions

August 26, 2009—12:00-1:00PM CDT

Moderator: Thanks for joining us! This chat with the Evening MBA and Weekend MBA Admissions staff is scheduled to run for 1 hour. We'll begin the chat promptly in 15 minutes. If you have any questions, please go ahead and ask them now!

Moderator: We'll begin the chat promptly in approximately 5 minutes. If you have any questions, please go ahead and ask them now!

Ellie: Welcome everyone! My name is Ellie McDonald. I am an assistant director of admissions and a current Evening MBA student. We look forward to answering your quesitons.

Gretchen: Gretchen Cooper, Senior Associate Director of Admissions, thanks you for joining the chat. This chat forum is a great way to learn more about the application process and to prepare your road map for applying. Ask away!

Humberto: Hello, everyone. Humberto Freda, Assistant Director of Faculty Services in the Evening MBA and Weekend MBA Programs Office at Chicago Booth. Looking forward to answering your questions!

Crystal: Hello! I'm Crystal Smith Assistant Director of Admissions and current student! I look forward to chatting with you!!

Ben: Does a sub 3.0 G.P.A. automatically knock out a candidate, or can high GMAT scores, clear career progression and significant community involvement truly offset such a black mark on an application?

Crystal: Hi Ben, GMAT and GPA are both important parts of the application but there is no minimum requirements. We look for a balance between all aspects of the application. Our average GPA is 3.3 and our average GMAT is a 680. Please keep in mind this an average. Not the minimum. Good luck with the application!

dorian: is work experience necessary for admission

Gretchen: Dorian, the number of years of work experience depends on which MBA Program you are looking into. The average years of work experience for the Evening MBA and Weekend MBA Programs is 4-5 years. However, there is a subset of the Evening MBA Program, called the Chicago Business Fellows, which is for applicants who have 0-3 years of work experience. If you are early on in your career, this is a great time to explore MBA Programs!

SB: Good afternoon. Could you please share what the average GMAT score is for students admitted to the evening/weekend MBA program?

Gretchen: SB,

Gretchen: Thank you for your interest in Chicago Booth. The average GMAT score for the Evening MBA Program is 680 and the average score for the Weekend MBA Program is 700. The range of GMAT scores is between 550-800. Note: the GMAT is only one piece of the application.

Nora: What proportion of the total class designates marketing as their primary focus?

Crystal: Hi Nora, that's a great question. Marketing is one of the most popular concentrations (of 14) at Chicago Booth. Marketing Strategy is one of the most sought after classes within the curriculum at Booth b/c of the way we teach it. We don't teach you trends, we teach you how to think critically in a volatile environment. It's one of my concentrations!

MP: When will applications for the Evening MBA Program for Fall 2010 be made available? Thanks.

Gretchen: MP, We are thrilled you are looking into the Fall 2010 application period. The application will become available by the middle of September. In the meantime, if you are in the Chicago area, please join us for an Open House event on 9/15, 10/2 or 10/13!

Kisha: What are the first steps I need to take to enroll for Spring 2010 weekend courses?

Crystal: Hi Kisha, Weekend classes begin in the fall only. You would need to submit an application to the weekend program to be considered for admission and then you're all set to take classes. If you would like to start earlier, you can apply to the Evening program if you feel the class times work for your schedule.

Tyrone: The MBATour kicks off next week in September. I know Chicago has been a part of that previously. Do you have any plans to participate this year? If so, do you plan to be a part of the Washington D.C. visit?

Gretchen: Tyrone,

Gretchen: Chicago Booth is hosting a recpetion in Washington DC on November 12th, 6:30-8:00pm. I will be there and hope to meet you.

Gretchen: Re: the World MBA Tour, we may be at the 9/15 event in Chicago.

hm: I am in the IT field since the past 12 years. Will I be considered entry level once I get an MBA...since it will mean changing fields

Gretchen: hm,

Gretchen: Applicants come from a diversity of industry backgrounds. Students in the Evening MBA and Weekend MBA Programs are both career changers and career enhancers, depending on your career goals. The Career Service Team at Chicago Booth can assist you finding a postion that fits with your level of experience and skills.

Brad: Hello, I'm looking to start next fall for the evening or weekend program - what are my application deadlines?

Gretchen: Brad,

Gretchen: The fall is a great time to start your MBA. The 2010 Weekend MBA application deadline is May 7, 2010 (the application is available) and the 2010 Fall Evening MBA application deadline will be in July, 2010 (the application will be available in mid September).

G-45807627: Crystal - can you provide us a GPA and GMAT range for the weekend mba program?

Crystal: Hello there! The GMAT ranges between high 600's to 700's (average 700) the average GPA for the program is approximately 3.3

madhu: Will 3 years of work experience be good enough to obtain an admission into the program?

Ellie: Madhu, thanks for your question. The average years of work experience for the Evening MBA Program is between 4-5 years of work experience. We do, however, have many students who have less than 3 years. The Admissions Office takes a holistic approach when evaluating the application. We look at previous academic experience, the quality of your work experience, and fit to the program. If you have less than 3 years of work experience before September 2010, I would recommend applying to the Chicago Business Fellows Program.

RJR: Community involvement appears to be one of the area critical for admission in to Booth. How do you evaluate a candidate that has not had a chance of community involvement so far in their career but aspires to do so in future?

Crystal: Hi RJR, thank you for your question. We understand that work, life, and family make take a lot of time and you might not have had very much community involvement while balancing your commitments. We are more concerned with what you've done in the past and how involved you can see yourself being in the Chicago Booth community when you begin the program.

Suhail: What courses can i take as a GSAL (at the Graham school) that will transfer into booth's MBA program. Also can a good grade in one of the fundamental courses help balance my application. Thanks!

Gretchen: Suhail, taking a class via the Graham School as a Graduate Student at Large is a great way to 1) learn more about Chicago Booth and 2) add value to your application if you do well in the course. A GSAL class, with a C grade or better, can be transferred to Chicago Booth.

vicky: Hello, i was wondering regarding the rolling admission schedule. Is it better to wait for a later quarter and to apply much ahead of the deadline to make sure one is not at the end of the rolling decision. thanks

Crystal: Hi Vicky, you are always encouraged to apply early, however, the rule of thumb--apply when you're ready! Good luck!

CTGuy: Do you have students who commute to the weekend program from long distance? I live in the NY Area, but very interested in attending Chicago [GSB] Booth.

Crystal: We sure do! Over 65% of our weekend students travel in from all over the nation! We have a large population of students and alumni in the NYC area! We'll be in NYC on October 29th. You should view our website to get more details and join us!

Tyrone: What are some common mistakes per the application process? Essays, applications, transcripts, etc?

Ellie: A common mistake we see, which can be prevented, is misspellings and grammatical errors in the essays. I would encourage you to have a friend, family member, or colleague look over your essays before submitting. Good luck with the application and please reach out to us if you have any questions throughout the process.

sudharshan: Can part time students take all electives that a full time students usually take? Because in some schools only certain electives are accomodated for evening program since the professor may not be available. How is it booth?

Humberto: Sudharshan, great question! At Chicago Booth, students in the Evening, Weekend, and Full-Time MBA Programs have the opportunity to take classes across programs. Additionally, professors teach and classes are offered across all three programs.

madhu: what is the number of students admitted as chicago business fellows in the fall quater?

Crystal: Mandhu, we admit approximately 25-30 students each fall for the CBF program.

prospective237: what is the deadline for taking GMAT for next Fall's admission?

Gretchen: prospective237, thank you for your interest in Chicago Booth. The deadline is take the GMAT test is the day of the application deadline as the score can be self-reported. We will know the deadline at the beginning of September. Please check with us again here: https://admissions.chicagobooth.edu/admissions/AppHome.tap

G-45871510: Hi and thanks for this opportunity. I will be applying to the Evening MBA for the Spring 2010 session and planning to take the GMAT during November, can I have the application completed before I take the GMAT or does everything has to arrived all at once?

Gretchen: G-45871510, we are thrilled you are applying for the 2010 Spring Quarter. At this time you can continue work on your application; however it is ideal to wait until you have taken the GMAT test to submit the application. Note: the GMAT test score can be self-reported at the time of the application.

Kisha: what is the evening hours

Humberto: Kisha, classes in the Evening MBA Program take place from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM.

prospective237: Is a Master's degree in Engineering a plus for consideration as an MBA candidate?

Ellie: Absolutely! Any additional education is looked favorably upon. This additional Master's degree will obviously strengthen the academic performance portion of your application.

Tracy: If both you and your fiance are applying to the program will that help/hurt or not impact your chance at admission?

Gretchen: Tracy, great question. Please note in your application that your fiance is also applying to Chicago Booth; however, this will not affect the admissions decision as you both will be reviewed separately and on your own merit.

Nora: Thanks Crystal! Can you elaborate on any marketing classes/curriculum that focuson brand strategy & development?

Crystal: Hi Nora, There is Marketing Strategy, Developing New Products and Services, and Marketing of Services to name a few. You can view the curriculum online to learn more about the course offerings.

G-45879544: Hello Booth Team! My interests lie within the weekend program. Is the weekend program a lock-step program? On average, how many hours are required for outside study? (seeking optimal work/life balance) What are the most common concentrations for the weekend students?

Humberto: Thanks for your questions. The Weekend MBA Program is not a lock-step program. The number of hours spent on coursework outside of class depends on the class, and can range anywhere from 5-25 hours per week. Some of the more popular concentrations for Weekend MBA students are Accounting, Finance, and Strategic Management.

Moderator: We're halfway through the chat and we've had lots of great questions so far. The Admissions and Student Services teams are eager to continue the dialogue. Continue submitting those questions!

sudharshan: How successful is to change career in a weekend program? As you know one of the best way is to interact through clubs and networking events. How does a weekend program achieve this interaction and networking event?

Humberto: Sudharshan, great questions! Students in both the Evening MBA and Weekend MBA Programs that are looking to change careers are provided opportunities and resources through both registered student groups and the Career Services Office to gain exposure and acquire knowledge in other career areas. A vast majority of student group programming happens on Saturdays at the Gleacher Center, both in-between the morning and afternoon class sessions, as well as after classes.

Ash: What are the topics of discussion in these Open House events?

Crystal: Hi Ash, we discuss the University of Chicago and how Chicago Booth fits into the overall model of the university. We also discuss community, curriculum, career services, and application requirements. It's a great opportunity for prospective students to connect with current students and alumni as well! We hope to see you at an upcoming open house! http://www.chicagobooth.edu/parttime/admissions/events/openhouses.aspx

Matt_1: Is Los Angeles on the list?

Ellie: Matt, we will be in Los Angeles at the end of January. The exact date has not yet been set but will be in the coming weeks. Please check our event page in the coming weeks, http://www.chicagobooth.edu/parttime/admissions/events/receptions.aspx

Tyrone: How would you best distinguish Chicago Booth from other top business schools?

Gretchen: Tyrone, the Chicago Booth faculty teach in all four of the MBA Programs. You are therefore receiving a Chicago Booth MBA regardless of which program you pursue. Chicago Booth is a world class program, including top-notch faculty, facilities around the globe and incredible students. If you choose to pursue your MBA Program at Chicago Booth you will be the CEO of your own experience. You choose what classes you want to take and when you want to take them.

Monty: Is there a limit of class size according to start date of program?

Crystal: Monty, in the fall we accept approximately 175 students and 80-90 students in subsequent quarters.

SB: Are students enrolled in the weekend program allowed to take classes on weeknights with the evening program students and vice versa?

Ellie: Yes, Weekend MBA students are allowed to take classes during the weekday nights with Evening MBA students and vice versa. Full-time students are also allowed to take Evening MBA and Weekend MBA classes as well.

finn: hello gretchen. if I am already accepted to a different program at UChicago (and my program already allows me to take Booth courses as electives) do I have to apply separately to gain admission to the MBA program?

Gretchen: finn, congrats on already being a U of C student! If you do wish to pursue your MBA, you would need to apply separately to Chicago Booth. Please let me know which U of C Program you are in and I can tell you your timeline for applying to Booth.

Tyrone: I'm actually looking to start my MBA in Spring of 2010. Is there a "best time" to submit the application or begin the application process?

Ellie: Tyrone, it is never to early to start your application. I would recommend to start looking at the application essay questions now and start compiling your thoughts on how you want to answer them. When it comes to submitting your application, we are rolling admissions based so you can submit anytime from when the application is released (9 months before the deadline) to the day of the deadline. I would recommend submitting your application when you feel most ready.

Ben: Is volunteering as a basketball coach considered a leadership position outside of work or does the committee look more for official titles in an applicant's extracurricular activities?

Crystal: Hi Ben, sure! Community service is spending your time to benefit others. We're always interested in hearing how people do it in their own unique ways.

G-45901662: As those in non-profits are considered to be in the "other" category of your statistics, would you be able to provide any more information on the representation of those in the non-profit field and how they are able to connect with their for-profit counterparts?

Gretchen: G-45901662, Chicago Booth is seeing an increasing number of prospects from the nonprofit sector. The Chicago Booth Philanthropy Club for part-time students has over 100 members and hosts multiple events per year. Please view their website: http://www.chicagobooth.edu/parttime/beyondacad/PTstudentgroups.aspx

Jay: Do the part-time programs (specifically Saturday program) restrict the available of courses or areas of focus compared to the full-time program? How much interaction exists between part-time and full-time students? I have encountered a perception that the part-time program is less prestigious than the full-time program. Can you comment, please?

Humberto: Jay, thanks for your questions. Weekend MBA students are able to achieve any of the concentrations offered at Chicago Booth, as well as take classes in the Evening MBA and Weekend MBA Programs, should their schedules allow. Taking classes only on Saturdays would make planning a course schedule more important to achieve the student's desired educational outcomes at Chicago Booth. Interaction between full-time and part-time students has increased recently, both academically and socially, as well as with some registered student groups. In terms of prestige, there is no distinction between the part-time programs and the full-time program here at Chicago Booth, as all students receive the same Chicago Booth MBA.

prospective237: what GPA is more emphasized (if any): undergrad or grad?

Crystal: Hi both are important and considered as part of your application evaluations.

G-45901662: Have there been examples of people finishing their Booth MBA in less than 2.5 years?

Humberto: Thanks for the question! Two and a half years is the average time that it takes an Evening MBA and Weekend MBA student to complete the MBA program. That timeframe would apply if a student consistently took two classes per quarter during all four quarters of the year. However, Evening MBA and Weekend MBA students do have the opportunity to speed-up their course of study, and take more than two classes per quarter.

evening2010: I see that you admit a maximum of 10% into your class from each industry. Does this affect the application and does this mean an applicant will compete against people in the same industry?

Crystal: Hi, we don't have a maximum amount of people that are admitted from each industry. We work very hard to craft a class that is diverse academically, culturally, and professionally. All factors are important when building a class.

Tyrone: What sort of professional and personal characteristics does Booth look for in the applications/interview process?

Crystal: Hi Tyrone, we are looking for individuals who exemplify leadership, ambition, integrity, and willingness to work with others. Everyone has their own personal story. We look forward to you sharing yours!

G-45879544: Hello Booth Team! My interests lie within the 2010 weekend program. Is the program a lock-step program? On average, how many hours are required outside of the class, for study? (Seeking the optimal work/student/life balance) Please describe the diversity of the backrounds with respect to the students in the weekend programs?

Ellie: The Weekend MBA Program is not a lock-step program. Out of 21 classes, one class is required. That class is called Effective Leadership. The other 20 classes are up to you to choose. You can choose what classes, what order to take them, and how many classes you want to take in a given quarter. As for the hours outside of the classroom, it all depends on the class and the previous knowledge you have in that subject. Outside class hours can be anywhere between 3 and 15 per week. The classroom here at Booth is extremely diverse when it comes to academic backgrounds, industry backgrounds, culture backgrounds, and geographical backgrounds of our students. 67 percent of our Weekend MBA students come from outside the state of Illinois.

Moderator: The chat will be closing in 15 minutes. Please submit your final questions.

sudharshan: I applied for 2008 - full time program. Now I'm planning to apply for 2010 - weekend program. Am I considered as repeat applicant or a new applicant?

Gretchen: sudharshan, thank you for continuing to consider Chicago Booth. If you plan to apply to the Weekend MBA Program within two years of the date you applied to the full-time program, you are considered a re-applicant. You can call our admissions team for more details on being a re-applicant: 312 464 8700.

Austin_1: My background in engineering, should I take undergrad business courses to strengthen my application to Chicago Booth

Ellie: Many of our students come from non-traditional business backgrounds and do just fine without any previous business courses. The first couple of weeks in the classroom you will need to spend more time than the average student outside of the classroom, however, after about week 3 everyone is on the same level.

Ben: When applying to the Chicago Business Fellows program do you need to currently be working in Chicago or is proof that I can transfer within my company sufficient?

Ellie: Ben, you need to be working in the Chicago area at the time of the start of the program.

Suhail_1: for CBF, what is a nomination?

Ellie: It is a questionaire filled out by a current supervisor before taking part in the interview day. The nomination form can be found on www.chicagobooth.edu/cbf

wadhwa: is it possible to send out the application first then followed by the GMAT score later

Ellie: Yes, however, we will not be evaluating the application until all of the materials are submitted to our office. This includes the GMAT score.

Tyrone: How would you describe the interaction between students and professors? I have read that some business schools are so large that personal time with professors, whether through office hours or some other method, is very limited.

Humberto: Tyrone, thanks for your question! The interaction between students and professors is most dynamic in the classroom. Professors do make themselves available outside of the classroom to students, both through office hours and "by-appointment" meetings. Those opportunities can be easier or more difficult to come by, depending on the personal schedule of the student and faculty member.

vicky: When creating an applicaiton for admission - if ones undergraduate academic performance is an area of concern, can you please let us know what one can do to strengthen the same? Currently I can think of: a high GMAT, quantitative classess at the local university, exams like the CFA, maybe also the GRE exam ?

Gretchen: vicky, you are correct in the ways you can consider strengthening the academic piece of your application. If you feel your undergraduate GPA is not where you want it to be, I would suggest submitting a solid GMAT score near the average. If you are considering taking classes, I would also suggest taking classes via the University of Chicago via the Graham School as a Graduate Student at Large. Classes taken as a GSAL, with a C grade or better, can be then transferred to Chicago Booth if you matriculate.

wadhwa: what is the mba tour ?

Gretchen: wadhwa, a company called QS hosts a World MBA Tour every year. The tour will be in Chicago on Tuesday, September 15th. The tour is a great way to learn more about different MBA Programs.

Tochi: Hello, I would like to know when to submit my application for early decision if I would like to start in the Fall 2010

Gretchen: Tochi, thank you for your interest in Chicago Booth. The application for the 2010 Fall Evening MBA Program will be posted in the beginning of September. The admissions decisions are giving on rolling basis, 4-6 weeks from the time the application is submitted.

evening2010: are you going to be in philadelphia or new york anytime soon?

Ellie: We will be in NYC on October 29th. Unfortunately, the Evening MBA and Weekend MBA Program we will not be traveling to Philadelphia. Our Full-time colleagues will be in Philadelphia on September 16th and can speak to all of the MBA Programs here at Chicago Booth.

Tyrone: In general, what sort of study methods does Chicago use? Is it all Lecture hall? Some online? Some field work? etc?

Humberto: Tyrone, great question! Classes typically take place in a tiered lecture hall, and occasionally in a flat classroom. Professors often utilize online and web-based resources, but students are expected to attend all classes in-person. Some Chicago Booth courses have coursework that requires research and interactions beyond the classroom.

Tracy: What is the recommended attire for Open House events? Business casual or suit and tie?

Ellie: No formal dress code is required. Many of the guests will be coming from work so many will be in business casual wear.

sudharshan: How does Booth handle weekend and full time program when it comes to on-campus interviewing? Do both groups get equal chances in sitting for an interview with the same employer? Is there any known differences imposed by the career services?

Crystal: Evening and Weekend student cannot go through the formal process for on campus interview recruiting. However, part-time students are more than welcome to secure an internship interview on their own.

Tochi: In addition, do I need to set up an appointment to visit the university and get a first-hand overview of the programs?

Gretchen: Tochi, for an overview of Chicago Booth, we suggest you join us for one of our Open House events this fall, the dates include, 9/15, 10/2, 10/13 or 11/6. The Open House Events are the ideal forum to meet the admissions staff, current students and alumni. If you are in the Chicago area and prefer a Booth Breakfast or Booth Lunch and Learn, sign up for either one on October 14th: http://www.chicagobooth.edu/parttime/admissions/events/

G-45861604: If you have less than 4 years work experience, are you automatically ineligible?

Ellie: No, we take a holistic approach when reviewing applications. We evaluate the quality of your work experience, not the quantity of years of work experience.

Megan: Hi, Is it possible to take both weekend and evening courses?

Humberto: Megan, great question! Chicago Booth students do have the opportunity to take classes across the Evening, Weekend, and Full-Time MBA Programs, regardless of the program in which they are enrolled. Students, however, will typically take most of their classes in their home population.

G-45956922: Thank you for hosting this chat! I'm currently a health care provider planning to transition to administration and then entrepreneurship. Does Booth offer health care/entrepreneurship clubs or centers that are available to part time students? Also, are there any opportunities for part time students to participate in case competitions?

dorian: because of family issues, i had to drop out of college on my junior year. At the time, my grades were mediocre, around 2.7gpa. Four years later i went back to school and graduated with a 3.96 gpa. How pervasive are the grades from my first college in the application process?

Gretchen: dorian, the Admissions Committee will look at your overall GPA. I would suggest utilizing the optional essay question in the application to explain any circumstances you feel the Admissions Committee should know about. Your GMAT score will also be evaluated as your academic preparation is being reviewed. Your junior year grades should not hold you back from applying.

James: Should I take undergrad business courses to strengthen my application to Chicago Booth

Crystal: James, only if you feel it's needed. Since you are not required to have a business background when you begin the program, we start each class as if the subject is new to you.

Tyrone: Its my understanding that part time students do not have access to career fairs held at the school. What opportunities are presented for part-time students? Especially those who are looking to gain an MBA and move to into new industry/sector?

Crystal: Hi Tyrone, career services are available to all students at Chicago Booth. Part-Time students can participate in on campus recruiting if they notify their employer (only if you are receiving funding). Ultimately, the responsibility is on the student to network and develop relationships with people in the industry that they are interested in moving into.

Tom-LA: I am in LA. Are the evening credits and weekend credits transferrable? Can we change schedules after a semester has ended? What about the full time program?

Ellie: Tom, we do not accept outside credits from other institutions. If you are admitted into the Weekend MBA Program, you can transfer once during your time to the Evening MBA Program or vice versa. As a part-time student you are unable to transfer to the full-time program. You can speed up your class load and be a part-time student taking a full-time student class load (3-4 classes).

sri: And can evening program students switch to full time program?

Crystal: Hi Sri, students can take a full-time load of classes (3-4) however, cannot formally switch between programs beacuse the academic experience is the same across programs.

Austin_1: Good afternoon. can i apply for admission for the PT and FT programs at the same time?

Gretchen: Austin_1, it is great to be thinking both about the full time and part time programs. However, at the time of application, you can only apply to one program. We would be happy to talk to you about which Chicago Booth MBA Program will work for you: 312 464 8700.

Tyrone: How does financial aid work? Specifically scholarships/fellowships? How are people selected for this and what characteristics do you look for?

Crystal: All students are eligible for financial aid when they are admitted to the program. Scholarships are not offered to part-time students. This is consistent with part-time programs within the Chicagoland area.

ET: Additionally, in this environment, how are most people responding to paying for their own Booth MBA. I used to work for an employer who paid EVERYTHING. In that case it's a no brainer. But what about making an investment of this size in this environment? The quick ROI is not as certain as it was int he past. I'm hearing my Booth alumni friends tell me that can't even find A job let alone a job with a salary high enough to pay back thier loans.

Gretchen: ET, you are identifying the realities of the time we are living in. However, you are not alone in that your company is no longer providing tuition reimbursement. In fact, the majority of MBA students are utilizing the option of financial aid, government and private alones. Even if the job market is sluggish at this time, earning an MBA and the skills and experiences that will come along with the Chicago Booth MBA will still put you in a better spot for advancing your career. You have up to 5 years to complete the MBA; there if one needs to stop taking courses for a few quarters that is allowed.

Tochi: For example, if I wish to focus on enterpreneurship, how will Booth grant me the opportunity to obtain practical experience as well as the theoretical basis?

Humberto: Tochi, good question. Chicago Booth offers both classes and experiential opportunities in the entrepreneurship area. An example of a class would be New Venture Strategy, and an example of an experiential opportunity would be the New Venture Challenge. In addition, Chicago Booth students have access to the resources in the Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship.

Moderator: The chat has now ended. There were so many engaging questions that we're sorry we weren't able to answer them all. Have a great day!

Ellie: It was so nice speaking with everyone. Good luck with the application process and please give us a call with any further questions.

Crystal: It was a pleasure speaking with you today! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Humberto: Thank you to everyone for taking the time to join our chat! Best of luck with the application process!

Gretchen: If your questions were not answered we invite you to call our admissions team at 312 464 8700 and also sign up for an Open House Event, Booth Breakfast, or Booth Lunch and Learn.

Gretchen: If you reside outside of Chicago, we hope to see you at one of our On the Road Receptions in your city!

Gretchen: For all events: http://www.chicagobooth.edu/parttime/admissions/events/