- Michael Alter, CEO, SurePayroll
- David K. Beecken, '70, Managing Director, Beecken Petty O'Keefe & Company, LLC
- Stephen S. Beitler, Executive Director and CEO, Chicago Infrastructure Trust
- Eric Belcher, '95, CEO, InnerWorkings, Inc.
- Roger Blume, '67, Chairman, Quickway Carriers, Inc.
- Keith Crandell, '88, Managing Director, ARCH Venture Partners
- Steven Dresner, '82, President, Dresner Capital Resources, Inc.
- Merrick (Rick) Elfman, '83, Managing Partner, Sterling Capital Partners
- Robert Fealy, President, COO, and Director, The Duchossois Group
- Robert Gertner, Joel F. Gemunder Professor of Strategy and Finance, Chicago Booth
- Adele Goldberg, General Partner, Pharma Capital Partners
- David Habiger, ’98, Senior Advisor, Silver Lake Partners
- Donald W. Hamer, '58, Chairman, State of the Art, Inc.
- Susan Hapak, '89, President, Current Technologies
- Jim Hickey, Principal, Vista Equity Partners
- Edward L. Kaplan, '71, Co-founder and Chairman Emeritus, Zebra Technologies Corp.
- Steven N. Kaplan, Neubauer Family Professor of Entrepreneurship & Finance and Faculty Director of the Polsky Center, Chicago Booth
- Brad Keywell, Founder and Managing Director, Lightbank
- Rattan Lal Khosa, '79, President and Founder, AMSYSCO Inc.
- Venetia Kontogouris, '77, Managing Director, Venkon Group LLC
- Michael C. Krauss, AB '75, MBA '76, Managing Principal, Market Strategy Group
- Matt Maloney, MBA '10, MS '00, Co-founder and CEO, GrubHub
- Michael P. Polsky, '87, President and CEO, Invenergy LLC
- John F. Richards, MBA '72, MA '95, President, Crabtree Ventures, LLC
- Ellen A. Rudnick, '73, Executive Director and Clinical Professor, Chicago Booth
- John W. Rutledge, '94, Founder, President & CEO, Oxford Capital Group, LLC and Oxford Hotels & Resorts
- Ronald Tarrson, '72, Managing Partner and Director, Sante Fe Aero Services
- Immanuel Thangaraj, AB '92, MBA '93, Managing Director, Essex Woodlands Health Ventures
- Vijay R. Vashee, '77, Founding Chairman, TiE Seattle
- Kevin Willer, ’10 (XP-79), Partner, Chicago Ventures
- Sam Yagan, CEO, Match, Inc.
- Paul G. Yovovich, AB '74, MBA '75, President and Principal, Lake Capital
- Donna F. Zarcone, '87, President, Economic Club of Chicago