Media Biz Networking and Trivia Night
Chicago GSB Club of New York
June 13, 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Join us for Media Biz Networking and Trivia Night, a panel and networking event for media professionals and investors.
307 East 53rd Street
New York, NY
Between 1st and 2nd Avenues
$20 on line, $25 at the door
6:00 PM to close: half-priced drinks
6:00 to 7:00 PM: snacks
7:00 to 8:00 PM: panel
8:00 to 8:20 PM: team trivia
Until close: networking
Panel Topic: �How to Measure Success for Digital Content Strategies�
- Aaron McNally, Vice President of International, DIRECTV
- Todd Whiting, Director of Digital Media, NBC Universal
- Mara Winokur, Senior Director of Digital Business Development, EMI Music
- Norman Basch, GM, Reservoir; previously with FremantleMedia, ABC, EA
- Glenn Thomas, MD Strategic Marketing, GE Commercial Finance: Global Media & Communications (Panel Moderator)
Come network with media professionals and investors (including private equity and hedge funds) in a lively, informal environment. The evening will begin with a media industry panel on �How to Measure Success for Digital Content Strategies.� Then to get the networking wheels turning each table will form a trivia team to win $500 in iTunes prepaid music downloads. Trivia questions will relate to TV, Radio, Telecom, Publishing, Video Games and Digital and Mobile content.
This event is open to anyone in the Media business and one of the goals is to connect and raise funds for the following the New York area alumni associations:
- University of Chicago Graduate School of Business Alumni
- Columbia Business School Alumni Association of New York
- University of California Berkeley, Haas School of Business Alumni
- Duke University Fuqua School of Business Alumni
- Yale University, School of Management, NY Alumni
Sponsor - GE Commercial Finance: Global Media & Communications.
As the one-stop source for GE's lending and other financial services to the Telecommunications, Media and Entertainment marketplace, GM&C offers innovative solutions that span the capital structure.