"Preserving Capital and Investing in Turbulent Times"
October 30, 2008: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Investment Opportunities & Market Outlooks Series
The MBA Alumni - NUS is co-organizing with CFA Singapore a Distinguished Alumni Business Leaders Forum titled "Preserving Capital and Investing in Turbulent Times” as part of its Investment Opportunities and Market Outlooks Series on 30th October. The event is also supported by the NUS Business School, DUAL, Imperial College Alumni Association of Singapore (ICAAS) and Securities Investors Association of Singapore (SIAS).
The Distinguished Alumni Business Leaders Forum is a platform that brings together top corporate executives, successful business leaders and entrepreneurs from the alumni community of top universities and business schools as well as academic and student leaders to interact and share life experiences, practical wisdom and relevant insights. Each session will feature a panel of prominent business and industry practitioners who will discuss their challenges, achievements and opportunities based on a topic of interest. It is anticipated that the audience will be actively engaged in stimulating discussions at each session to learn about business issues, industry growth trends and opportunities.
NUS Hon Sui Sen Auditorium
1 Hon Sui Sen Drive
Topics for panel discussions:
• What are the best strategies to preserve capital and invest amidst today’s economic turmoil, high inflation and market volatility?
• What is the market forecast and outlook for the different investment sectors in Singapore and the world?
• What are the new and emerging investment themes for the different investment sectors?
Chairman/Moderator of the session:
• Mr. Koh Gim Liong, Wealth Management Manager, Elpis Financial Pte Ltd
• Mr. Ku Swee Yong, Director, Marketing and Business Development, Savills (Singapore)
• A/P Fong Wai Mun, Associate Professor, Department of Finance, NUS Business School, National University of Singapore
• Mr. Tolmas Wong, Senior Vice President, Private Clients Services, CIMB-GK Securities; member of Board of Directors, CFA Singapore*
For further details and registration: Click Here
DUAL member $30 before October 17th; $40 after October 17th
Hau Yee Ng