Champagne Region VIP Tour
June 14, 2008: 10:00 AM - June 15, 2008: 6:00 PM
• Visit the following wineries:
– Veuve Cliquot
– Penet-Chardonnet Grand Cru
• Visit the Reims cathedral, one of the world’s largest
• Visit the Verzenay vine museum
Reserve your flight to a Paris airport (CDG or ORY), and/or your train to Paris then Reims Gare (your final destination):
SNCF website - if you are in France
TGV website - if you come from other European countries
If you choose to drive, Reims is approximately 1.5 hours northeast of Paris on the A4 and only a few hours drive from southeast England.
For more details, see the Program Brochure
For a full price breakdown, please contact Alexandre Penet, EXP-14.
The price includes:
- a fine, french style dinner (buffet of selected specialties) at our winery, including Champagne and fine wines
- a guided tour of Mumm, Veuve Cliquot, Pommery, featuring a tasting of each winery's top-of-the-line Champagne
- a guided tour of Penet-Chardonnet Grand Cru boutique winery, and a tasting of our handcrafted Champagnes and other home-made specialties
- a traditional lunch at our winery on sunday, including Champagne and fine wines
This price does not include:
- transportation from your airport/station/hotel to the various places: will vary depending on how you are planning to travel (I will assist you on that)
- the Verzenay vine museum fare (reasonable price)
- saturday's lunch in Reims, in a traditional "Brasserie": price around 20 euros.
- all additional personal expenses you might have during the tour
Although not included in the price, rooms are available in central Reims at 85 Euros per double room per night at Grand Hotel de l'Univers. Please email the hotel, with payment details, as soon as possible to reserve a room for those dates: email@example.com
Register By Email
Please register online first, then email Alexandre Penet, EXP-14, for payment details (direct wire transfer only). Your place will be confirmed upon receipt of full payment. The deadline for the June session is: April 28th.
Alexandre Penet, EXP-14
Other InformationIf you cannot make it from 14-15 June, another weekend is planned from 30-31 August.