EXP-9 Reunion Weekend in Moscow
May 30, 2008 - June 1, 2008
Join us for a weekend filled with the best that Moscow has to offer. All Chicago GSB alumni are invited!
Various venues throughout Moscow
Costs vary by activity. Please contact Konstantin Samoylov, '04 (EXP-9) for details.
Konstantin Samoylov, '04 (EXP-9)
Other InformationYou are free to stay at any hotel of your choice. However, we have negotiated a great rate with our reommended hotel "Pokrovka Suite Hotel" which will help obtain your visa for Russia.
Thursday, 29 May 2008:
- Recommended arrival Thursday afternoon
- Transfer to hotel: Pokrovka Suite Hotel (5*)
Friday, 30 May 2008:
- Breakfast at hotel
- 10:00am Pick-up for 4-5 tour of the Kremlin and city of Moscow (including museums)
- 8:00pm Dinner at restaurant Kvartira 44 (Russian and international food) close to the Red Square
- After party (location TBC)
Saturday, May 31, 2008:
- 11:00am Russian Banya (sauna) visit to Sandunovskiy Banie
- 5:00pm Gala Party at restaurant Turandot
Including welcome cocktails and remarks from local economy and business elite on the progress of the economical development of Russia and its integration into the global economy
- 7:00pm Seated Dinner at restaurant Turandot
- Followed by After Party with dancing at The Opera Club
Sunday, June 1, 2008:
- 1:00pm Brunch at restaurant Turandot, one of Moscow's top spots