UCWBG Third Thursday Lunch at the Midway Club
March 20, 2014: 12:00 PM - 1:15 PM
Connect with other women graduates of the University of Chicago at the UCWBG member lunch. Each member pays for her own lunch.
450 Cityfront Plaza
The University of Chicago Women's Business Group ("UCWBG") is a nonprofit alumnae association organized to address the professional, personal and career developmental needs of women. We are committed to providing a strong network and enriching environment to foster the long-term growth of relationships between our members, friends and other University of Chicago organizations.
Benefits of Membership in UCWBG
- Meaningful connections with alumnae at all career stages through high quality networking
- Discounts to empowering programs: career workshops, webinars, mentoring, roundtables and cultural and social events
- Free access to past webinars and presentations through this website
- Discounts to certain partner events in the greater Chicago area
- Leadership opportunities through serving on the UCWBG Board of Directors
Join UCWBG today!
Free for UCWBG members. $5 for UCWBG member guests. $10 for non-members.
Khloe Karova, '06