Career Essentials: Building Strong Relationships
March 6, 2014: 12:30 PM - 12:55 PM
Learn the purpose of strong relationships and how to leverage them throughout your career.
Webinars can be accessed online and via teleconference. Please follow the instructions below:
1. Go to Webex for 12:30 p.m. (CST/CDT).
2. Enter first and last name and email.
3. Password (if prompted): Booth1
4. Click Join.
From the US:
1. Dial: (866) 224-5643.
2. Enter Conference Code: 3124648685#.
3. Place your phone on mute.
To join the audio conference from outside the United States:
1. Click here for a list of country specific toll-free telephone numbers. If calling from Egypt, you must enter the US toll-free dial in number (866-224-5643).
2. If your country isn't listed, use +1 281-319-9162. Please note this is not a toll-free number. International charges will apply.
3. When prompted, enter 3124648685#
4. Mute phone.
To view in other time zones or languages, click here.
Participants may join 15 minutes prior to start. If you connect earlier, you may not see the correct date and time.
The Career Essentials Series is designed to provide useful tips and tools to enhance your career management process. These 25 minute webinars cover a range of career management topics. Webinars are offered four times per quarter and new topics are presented each quarter.