Career Essentials: Best Practices in Networking
January 28, 2014: 12:30 PM - 12:55 PM
Attend this session to learn key information to include when reaching out to initiate contact and preparing for networking events.
The Career Essentials Series is designed to provide useful tips and tools to enhance your career management process. These 25 minute webinars cover a range of career management topics. Webinars are offered four times per quarter and new topics are presented each quarter.
Webinars can be accessed online and via teleconference. Please follow the instructions below:
To join an online meeting:
1. Go to Webex for 12:30 p.m. (CST/CDT) session*.
2. Enter your first and last name and email address.
3. If prompted for a password, enter Booth1
4. Click "Join".
To join the audio conference within the United States:
1. Dial: (866) 224-5643.
2. Enter Conference Code: 3124648685#.
3. Place your phone on mute.
To join the audio conference from outside the United States:
1. Please click here for a list of country specific toll-free telephone numbers. If you are calling in from Egypt, you must also enter the US toll-free dial in number (866-224-5643) when
2. If your country is not listed, please use +1 281-319-9162. Please note this is not a toll-free number and international charges will apply.
3. When prompted, enter the Conference Code 3124648685#
4. Place your phone on mute.
To view in other time zones or languages, please click here.
*Participants may join a meeting 15 minutes prior to the start time. If you connect earlier than that time you may not see the correct date and time.