SME Forum Launch Event with Rt Hon Vince Cable MP
June 25, 2013: 3:30 PM - 6:30 PM
British American Business is pleased to extend an invitation to Chicago Booth Alumni to the SME Forum Launch with Rt Hon Vince Cable MP taking place on the Chicago Booth Europe Campus on Tuesday 25 June 2013.
To mark the launch of the much anticipated SME Forum, The Rt Hon Dr Vince Cable MP will make the keynote remark on the subject of "The Role of SMEs in Transatlantic Economic Growth". As Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills since 2010, we look forward to hearing Dr Cable's vision for how Britain's entrepreneurial spirit can be harnessed in order to invigorate the economy and provide much needed job creation.
Key issues that Dr Cable and the panel of expert speakers will address include:
- Identify the barriers and challenges facing SME's
- How these obstacles can be overcome
- How the UK and US can build a business friendly environment for SME growth over the decade ahead"
- Jane Galvin, Managing Director, London, and Head of London Mid-Corporate Banking, Barclays Bank Plc
- Jean Stephens, Chief Executive Officer, RSM International
Chicago Booth Europe Campus
25 Basinghall Street
London EC2V 5HA, United Kingdom
Complimentary to all BAB members
£70.00 + VAT - Non-members
3:30 PM-5:30 PM: Presentation and Panel Discusson
5:30 PM-6:30 PM: Networking Reception
Chicago Booth Alumni Office Europe