Thanksgiving Joint Event: Chicago GSB Alumni Club of China (Beijing)/Yale Club Nov 24
November 24, 2007: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
With the holiday season approaching we all deserve a good retreat from our busy agenda by having a relaxing and enjoyable evening catching up with old friends and making new ones. At the same time, what could be better than watching a great dance performance by world- acclaimed choreographer, Wang Yuan Yuan, based on a historical Chinese romance story (Peony Pavilion), and presented at one of the most scenic campuses you can find in China.
Let us do the preparation and you just come along and enjoy yourselves!
Peking University Centennial Hall
Driving Directions:TO GO TO DINNER VENUE
1. Take taxi to Beijing University, West Gate
2. Taxi enters gate, heads due south
3. Find Foreign Guest House (ShaoYuan) on right-hand side.
TO GO TO THE THEATRE
1. Take taxi to Beijing University, South Gate
2. Taxi can enter the gate, and continue straight ahead.
3. Find Centennial Hall on your left-hand side.
We will have a chance to hear from Wang Yuan Yuan herself on the ideas behind the work as we gather for buffet dinner & drinks.
Buffet Dinner & Drinks RMB50
Ticket for the Performance RMB250
Register By Email
Register By Phone: +86-13701204827
Can also contact Leon Liang,'00 +86-13911123050.
It is absolutely necessary to make advance bookings.
5:00 PM-7:30 PM: Buffet Dinner & Drinks + Networking
7:30 PM-10:00 PM: Dance Performance: JING MENG by Wang Yuan Yuan
Angeline Cheng,'03 / Leon Liang, '00
Angeline +86-13701204827 / Leon +86-13911123050
Other InformationWhen making reservation, please provide the following information:
2. Contact number
3. No. of tickets
4. Whether your booking is for the performance ONLY or together with drinks/buffet