Career Essentials programs are designed to provide useful tips and tools to enhance your career management process.
Nancy Johnston, Associate Director Career Services
For complete access to the programs, you will need to join both the online meeting and the audio conference. Please follow the instructions below:
To join an online meeting:
1. Go to Webex
2. Enter your first and last name and email address.
3. If prompted for a password, enter Booth1
4. Click "Join". To view in other time zones or languages, please click here.
To join the audio conference:
1. Dial: (866) 224-5643.
2. Enter Conference Code: 3124648685#.
3. Place your phone on mute. For assistance: Go to Booth Webex and click “Support” on the left navigation bar or contact Career Services at either boothworks@ChicagoBooth.edu or 312.464.8677.
To join the audio conference from outside the United States:
1. Please click here for a list of country specific toll-free telephone numbers (or refer to the International Dial In Numbers attachment). So for example, if you are calling from Hong Kong you should use the dial-in number for Hong Kong. If you are calling from Egypt or India, please select the appropriate toll-free telephone number from the link above to access the conference. When prompted, enter the US toll-free dial in number (866-224-5643).
2. If your country is not listed, please use +1 281-319-9162. Please note this is not a toll-free number and international charges will apply.
3. When prompted, enter the Conference Code 3124648685#
Place your phone on mute. For assistance: Go to Booth Webex and click "Support" on the left navigation bar or contact Career Services at either boothworks@ChicagoBooth.edu or 312.464.8677.
Have you ever walked into a party or event and wondered how to start a conversation? Shied away from an event to avoid the discomfort of speaking with people you don’t know? You’re not alone. During this session you will learn methods for gracefully starting, entering, and exiting conversations.