U Chicago Gift Planning Seminars
May 2, 2012: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
If you agree with any of these statements, it's time to find out more about planning giving:
- I am interested in securing stable income for my retirement.
- I would benefit financially from a charitable income tax deduction.
- I have assets that I could invest to produce income for me, but I do not want to actively manage them.
- I own an appreciated asset that I would consider giving to the University of Chicago if it would minimize capital gains tax.
- I would like to provide income for my children or grandchildren.
- I would like to support the University and its students, faculty, and programs.
Participate in one of three informal sessions to learn more about how you can plan for retirement, provide for your spouse, partner, and children, or leave a lasting legacy to the University of Chicago. Registration is required, and guests are welcomed to attend. Beverages and light refreshments will be provided.
UChicago New York Regional Office
10 Rockefeller Center
New York, New York
$10 per person
Register By Email
Register By Phone: 2122184277
Please contact Jennifer Tobin at Jennifer.Tobin@chicagobooth.edu if you would like to schedule an appt.
Jennifer Tobin Associate Director, Alumni Affairs East Coast
Heather McClean (Speaker)
Director, University of Chicago Office of Gift Planning
After practicing law for several years, Heather joined the University in 2004. Her primary role is to assist alumni, friends, and their advisers in structuring planned gifts that meet their current financial needs and objectives for the future. Heather is a graduate of the Laboratory Schools and works with all units, schools, and divisions across campus.