Weekend in Perugia
October 20, 2007 - October 21, 2007
Following last year's success, the University of Chicago alumni club of Italy is pleased to invite you to the second edition of the social weekend in Castiglion della Valle (Perugia).
Castle of Borgo Monticelli
Castiglion della Valle
Driving Directions: Borgo Monticelli
Price per person: €110.00
Register By Email
8:00 AM-10:00 AM: Breakfast
10:00 AM-1:00 PM: Departures from Borgo Monticelli for Guided visit to Panicale and "Eurochocolate"
1:30 PM-2:30 PM: Cheers and end of the event at Sala Gotica di Borgo Monticelli
Massimo Capocasa, '97
Other InformationThe event is open to alumni and friends of the University of Chicago and significant others.
Prof. Giuseppe Tullio (PhD '77) kindly offers his medieval castle Borgo Monticelli for a cultural and social weekend directed to University of Chicago alumni and significant others.
The weekend is organized as follows:
1. Welcome cocktail
2. Fireside talk with Angelo Tantazzi, President of Borsa Italiana S.p.A., interviewed by Stefano Folli, former editor of "Corriere della Sera" and current journalist at "Il Sole 24ORE"
3. Dinner at the “Sala Raffaello” of the castle
4. Night and breakfast
5. On Sunday morning, we are offering an alternative option for alumni who visited Perugia last year. Thus participants will be able to choose between two tours, both with private pullman:
- Guided visit to Panicale, charming medieval village famuous also for its Perugino's frescoes
- Visit to Eurochocolate in Perugia.
This will be a casual and fun weekend, so please join us!