Roundtable event: Executive Compensation in Listed Companies
November 4, 2010: 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
The University of Chicago Alumni Club of Italy together with The Catholic University Milano will host a roundtable on Executive compensation in listed companies.
The roundtable will take place at the Catholic University of Milano on November 4, 2010.
The topic will be presented by
Prof. Duccio Regoli, LLM ’89, Catholic University
• Prof. Massimo Belcredi, Catholic University of Milan
• Ing. Massimo Capuano, Head of Corporate Governance Committee of the Italian Stock Exchange
• Prof. Guido Ferrarini, University of Genova
• Dott. Massimo Della Ragione, Goldman Sachs
• Dott. Massimo Tononi, Mittel S.p.A.
• Prof. Luigi Zingales, Chicago Booth
• Prof. Alberto Mazzoni, Catholic University, MCL ’67
Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore
Largo A. Gemelli, 1
20123 Milano, Italy
Roberto Ippolito, MBA '03
Executive Vice President, The Chicago University of Chicago Alumni Club of Italy
Other InformationNo registration required