Chicago Booth Business School Golf Challenge
December 2, 2009: 12:00 PM - 8:30 PM
The inaugural Chicago Business School Golf Challenge has been confirmed for Wednesday, 2 December.
Join the fun and have a chance to win the impressive Chicago Booth Golf Championship Cup.
Please see below for all the event details. There are two event options:
1) Golfing with Dinner, $168 net
2) Dinner only for non-Golfers, $48 net (see PayPal drop downlist)
All inclusive golf (green fees, cart and 3 commemorative balls) with awards ceremony and dinner.
Places will be offered on a first come first serve basis based on payments received via PayPal.
We look forward to your support and a great day of golf.
Jurong Country Club
9 Science Centre Road
View Larger Map
1) Participants are welcome to arrive at the club earlier to look around, practice some putting or just for lunch but an expenses will be on own account.
2) Non golfers are welcome to join us for 8-course dinner.
3) Players must be dressed and ready by 12:45PM. Tee-off 1PM sharp. There can be no delays to the 1PM tee-off
There are two pricing options. One for golfers with dinner and one just for dinner. Please use the drop down menu.
Register By Email
Places are limited. Please book early. Registration is only confirmed upon full payment.
12:00 PM-1:00 PM: Optional luncheon (pre-golf get together)
1:00 PM-6:30 PM: Golf game play (tee-off 1PM sharp)
6:30 PM-8:30 PM: 8 course dinner and awards ceremony
+65 9777 7053
Other InformationOther contacts:
- Lawrence Low, email@example.com
- Jerry Dimos, firstname.lastname@example.org