The primary focus of this club is to share business and commerical experiences in Pakistan and establish communication networks between the alumni/student body at Chicago Booth and the business leadership in Pakistan.
- Chicago Booth Information Sessions in Pakistan: Turnout and concerns of applicants to Chicago Booth, and how can we institutionalize this event on an annual basis?
- Current economic/business conditions in Pakistan:
- What does the job market look like?
- What are the prospects for fresh Chicago Booth graduates and experienced professionals?
- "Cost of Living" adjustment?
- What are the switching costs for leaving a job in the US and heading home?
- Collaboration between Chicago Booth and the business schools in Pakistan, such as LUMS and IBA. International Exchange Program for Chicago Booth students and vice versa
- Business partnerships among Chicago Booth alumni: For example, gas stations for sale by a recent alum.
- Community events in the Chicago area and the Club's participation to increase awareness of the Chicago Booth and its MBA and PhD programs.
- Collaboration with similar associations at other top-tier schools
- Establishing non-Chicago-based chapters, such as in NYC, the Silicon Valley, and Pakistan.