Our mission is to perpetuate the institutional presence of the Alumni Club of the University of Chicago Booth School of Business in Brazil; to promote the integration of the alumni among themselves, with newcomers and the business community; to offer support to the continued professional training of alumni; to continue to value and to enlarge the exposure of the image of the University of Chicago Booth School of Business in Brazil.
Do You Receive Emails about Brazil Events?
If you do not receive the emails, please make sure your information is up-to-date in the school's directory. Chicago Booth Alumni should update the Chicago Booth Community Directory (information is automatically shared with the university’s Alumni Office).
University of Chicago Alumni from all other divisions may go directly to the university’s Alumni Directory.
- If you know of a career opportunity that your fellow Chicago Booth Alumni should hear about, please get in touch with Career Services at recruituc@ChicagoBooth.edu.
- For those who want to post job positions for Chicago Booth Alumni at the "Job-Postings-Daily" messages, please enter them on the Chicago Booth Career Services website. They will be published in a couple of days at the mailing list sent by the Career Office.
Our alumni club in Brazil will have a series of pre-formatted events to promote our community networking:
- Annual Dinner - Every June we organize our largest yearly event. In the last years we counted with high-profile speakers: Claudio Haddad (Ibmec President) in 2007, Ray Young (former GM general manager in Brazil) in 2006 and Joaquim Levy (former Treasury Minister) in 2005. It is a great opportunity to reconnect to your colleagues and meet new alumni and admitted students;
- TNDC - It is originally a social club in Chicago that stands for Thursday Night Drinking Club. In Brazil it is organized every last Thursday or Friday. At this monthly happy hour, alumni have the opportunity to get together and meet new people from this lively community;
- Breakfast Series (Brazilian version) - We organize breakfasts sporadically with seasoned professionals to share their experiences with our alumni and discuss specific themes of interest to our community.